Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
my swing and my short game. E

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PENC MI Index du Forum -> PENC JIGUEN YI -> Discussion entre femmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
Point(s): 15
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: my swing and my short game. E Répondre en citant

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays have reinstated reliever Joel Peralta from the 15-day disabled list and designated left-hander Erik Bedard for assignment. The moves were announced Monday. Peralta missed nine games because of an illness. The right-hander went 2-3 with a 4.15 ERA in 43 games earlier this year. Bedard was 4-6 with a 4.76 ERA in 17 games, including 15 starts. He was dropped from the rotation in early July. Juventus Jerseys . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings. Cheap Juventus Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Medhi-Benatia-Jersey/ . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. Stefano Sturaro Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Giorgio Chiellini Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - South Koreas So Yeon Ryu shot a 6-under 65 on Friday to take a two-stroke in the LPGA Malaysia, the second event of the tours six-tournament Asian swing.Ryu birdied five of her first seven holes in hot conditions and finished with seven birdies and a bogey to reach 11-under 131 at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.Im very suited for this golf course I think, especially front nine, Ryu said. Its really hot today, so back nine, my energy level was so low, so my game wasnt enough great if I compared to front nine. Ryu won the Canadian Womens Open in August for her third LPGA Tour title. She also finished second in the Marathon Classic in July and has 11 top-10 finishes this season.My psychologist and I found out my problem is I want to control everything on the golf course, Ryu said. Im human. I cannot control everything. ... I think Im playing pretty consistent.Japans Akayo Uehara, New Zealands Lydia Ko and Englandss Jodi Ewart Shadoff and South Koreas Eun Hee Ji were tied for second.dddddddddddd Uehara had a 63, Ko and Ewart Shadoff shot 64, and Ji had a 67.My putting was so good. Uehara said. I made many birdies and I had a chip-in, too. So good round today.I guess playing at 8 in the morning it (the weather) is OK, but as the day goes on it gets warmer. Ko said. The last holes are kind of crucial because you kind of lose concentration because its getting hotter. I tried to stay cool with the umbrella and the cool towel.Ewart Shadoff had the lowest round of her LPGA Tour career.I just started working with David Leadbetter about four months ago, and its really helped both my swing and my short game. Ewart Shadoff said. I really can see massive improvements.Top-ranked Stacy Lewis, the first-round leader after a 65, had a 71 to drop into a tie for 11th at 6 under.Defending champion Lexi Thompson was tied for 56th at 2 over after a 73. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PENC MI Index du Forum -> PENC JIGUEN YI -> Discussion entre femmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation